AT MY LATE NIGHT WALK 🌃🌃




 At my late night walk,

When its 9 pm in the clock

I talk to my thoughts

As they have taught me a lot.


At my late night walk,

The bright full moon leaves its glow on me

And stars making me grin like a Cheshire cat

To them when I see.


At my late night walk,

The wind blows on my face

Makes it difficult for me to move

Also making me remember the difficulties I face.


At my late night walk,

The music I listen and feel

Resembles medicine to a wound 

Which makes me heal.


At my late night walk,

I feel like making a promise to myself that

When life will teach me a lesson

I will accept it and move on

Because one day I will definitely shine.


At my late night walk,

I just whisper to myself

"HEY, THE WORLD

A LEGEND IS BORN!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

INDIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM AND THE YOUTH!

IF I WAS A FLOWER 🌷🌷